Friday, October 06, 2006

Brain Test!



ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST Count every " F" in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... (SEE BELOW)
HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke. READ IT AGAIN ! Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down. The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF". Incredible or what? Go back and look again!! Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius. Three is normal, four is quite rare.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. Thephaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

11 comments:

Rosieee! said...

that's SO WEIRD haha :]

B r i t t n e e said...

wow thats insaneeeee haha i found 5 "f"'s the first time then 6 the fifth time i read it lol haha wow thats crazy... i guess i'm smart cause i could read the smart people thing lol by the way.. good job w// soccer todayyyy

~Lauraborialice said...

yeah I got most of it done. And thanks for the sugestion!

Kristen said...

lol, look who's back. a genius, huh? i'm not too sure about that one. :)

~Lauraborialice said...

Well, yeah I guess working hard does build character. Well, I don't know how to spell it sorry. But anyway, how are you?

~Lauraborialice said...

VLCC/Victorious Life Christian Church. Well, how are you? I am so tired right now!!!

~Lauraborialice said...

Oh, and you live in the same state as my Grandpa and Grandma, and even my Aunt and Uncle.

B r i t t n e e said...

it is soooooo fun to write your last name in cursive... just thought i would throw that out there

~Lauraborialice said...

I hope I get it done too. That is neat that we both are homeschooled!! How many cousins do you have? I have 5!!! But that's ok. g2g

lizamundo said...

I HONESTLY READ THAT 5 TIMES. I'M A LOSERR AT LIFE.
HAHH I KID I KID.


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I ♥ you BFF :]

Kristen said...

you are totally NOT a loser! haha, i did the same thing. love you!!!