Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So far.........

Ok, ok. I know its been awhile since I've posted a real post, so I'm typing one right now.
School has been keeping me pretty busy, along with my different responsibilities at church. Things have been pretty crazy around here and I can't believe that its already almost February! Time sure does fly.
Things are going well here. Maintaining a regular schedule with school, church, piano, workouts, and such. Plus, getting ready for the Mystery Drama in February. It looks like fun, but I still have yet to memorize my lines.
Its nice to have snow for a change, but I'm afraid my body hasn't quite adjusted to the low temperatures yet. I love the snow, though, so I'm sure I'll get used to the cold fast.
Its seems like there are a lot of changes going on at the moment. Not just in life, but in myself. I guess thats what to be expected, though. Its part of growing up. Although, I find myself wishing once in awhile for the times I had as an 8 year old. Ah, those good old days. Back then life seemed so simple. Then you hit your teenage years and BAM! hello world. Thankfully, though, the Lord is always near and obviously has a plan for my life. What that plan is, is waaaayyyy beyond me, but I know that I can trust Him to take me through.
Well, I'm going to close for now. I hope everyone is having a good day! It might be cold outside, but it sure is pretty. Post later (Lord willing)

3 comments:

B r i t t n e e said...

i agree it is gorgeous outside! time really has flown by it seems like just yesterday we were all on the ferry going to camp ready for the best week of our lives... i guess thats when everything began to move quickly for me... that just means that God has blessed us all with exciting interesting lives!

LOVE YOU

~Lauraborialice said...

It has been awhile since I have posted too, so I know how it is...

~Lauraborialice said...

I was wondering what your e-mail address was so you could still comment and see my blog...