Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hey

Well, I just found out from my mom that we are going to get an official day off tomorrow!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! A break! I'm very excited now, if you couldn't tell. :)
This week has been yet another crazy one. Lots of things going on. I found out Wednesday morning that my grandpa will be retiring as of July 30. I was pretty shocked when I first heard the news and it took awhile for the news to sink in. Of course, naturally, my first question was, "Will you still be able to marry me?". I had asked him before, but I just wanted to confirm. :) Ever since I was a little girl I've always imagined my wedding being performed my him and I wasn't about to let that dream go.
I know that this was rather short, but I think I'm going to go for now. I hope you all have a wonderful night and STAY WARM!!!!! Post later (Lord willing)

4 comments:

B r i t t n e e said...

aww Kristen taht is a very very cute dream awwww! we had a snow day today too and we have one again tomorrow! awesome!!!!

love ya

B r i t t n e e said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KRISTEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Kristen! said...

Happy birthday Kristy Beth! You're awesome!! I love you lots and lots and lots . . .

godsgirl said...

Please comment on my blog!