Friday, February 17, 2006

HOLA

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't had time. :) I know, I know, that's kind of lame. My birthday went well. I had some family and a few friends over for a mini party, so that was fun. I got a lot of cool things! Cute pj's, a itunes card, FUZZY SOCKS, giftcards, chocolate (my favorite), a Michigan hoodie (so cool), a Rebecca St.James cd, some books, and a lot more. My pink eye is gone! Finally. I did wake up with a pink eye yesterday, but we think that it has to do with seasonal allergies. Not pink eye. YAY! Oh, my dad loaded AIM on, so I'm like so hyped about that. Its fun to talk with you guys. :) Oh, almost forgot! Guess what!? Ok, times up. We got a DOG! He is sooo cute! His name is Copper and he is a beagle. For some reason he likes my bed the best. He jumps up and plops right down infront of me. Pretty interesting. My cat is going through shock therapy! LOL (not really). He is getting used to the fact that he isn't the ruler of the house now. :) Last night I went, with Ty, to a basketball game. That was fun. Our team lost, but is was a new experience just the same. Tonight we have play practice at Emily's, so hopefully that will go well. I think the skit night is next week, I hope we do ok. Well I better get going. I shall, hopefully, post later. (Lord willing) Adios!

No comments: