Monday, June 12, 2006

Schocalog

Well, today I went strawberry picking with Kristen A. That was quite interesting. I had a lot of fun. We got bored after awhile, so we started rhyming words. We were talking about the dumbest things. :) Lots of fun. Really. I know you're probably wondering about the title of this post. Its the name of the street that we had to drive on. We kept making fun of it, because its hard to pronounce. I think it sounds like a German chocolate. Anyways, tonight is the girls night out. Yay! I can't wait. Its going to be fun. I think we're going to have a big bunch of girls! Well I better run. Post later(Lord willing)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where that street is.
By the way, where is Geauga Lake?

Rosieee! said...

haha the girls night out was amazing!! I heeart you guys!

Kristen! said...

ha ha ha .. "where is geauga lake?" i had fun with you, kristy beth. you're great. SCHOCALOG!!!!

Anonymous said...

???????

lizamundo said...

show cah log

eh .. thats difficult stuff.

lol sry im commenting on all of your old stuff. i just havent checked blogs in a while :)