Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, lets see. This week we have VBS and I think thats going well. Yesterday Bobby, Emily, and I had our drama, so that was fun. A little odd, but interesting.
Man! July is filling up so fast! After VBS is done we have one week free and then Bobby's off to camp. The week after that I go to camp and then the weekend after that we're going to Niagara Falls. It'll all be fun, but busy at the same time.
Well, I can't really think of anything else to post about, so I guess I'll go. Hope everyone has a great day. Post later (Lord willing)

2 comments:

B r i t t n e e said...

fun! fun! fun! haha you already heard about my day lol, but, it got better! lol I walked around the neighborhood with my friend and watched the streets! there are some wierd looking cars in our neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

is this your first time?if it is then you guys will love it there its really cool there literally and ride the maid of the mist got it memorized good well see you later.