Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yesterday my brothers and I came over to my grandparents house to stay the night 'till Sunday. That's where I am right now. Yesterday my grandparents took the boys and I to Geauga Lake. I had a blast! We did the bumper cars, rode the little kid's roller coaster, went on the Haybailer, and the log ride. Then for some odd reason, Bobby wanted to go on the BIG roller coasters and he wanted me to come with him. I thought he was out of his mind. I've never really been on any of the really big coasters, so I didn't know if I would like them or not. Well first I wanted to go on the Double Loop, so Bobby, my grandpa, and I all went on that. That's the first time I've ever been on a loop. I had a blast! In the end Bobby and I went on almost all the coasters in the park(well Bobby went on most of them, I didn't go on any of the wooden ones). My head and stomach were kind of mixed-up by the time we were done. I had so many adrenaline rushes my head was spinning. One of my favorite rides is the Scrambler, but nobody in my family likes the spinning rides. I think my Aunt Krisi might be the only one. Right now the boys are walking around the neighborhood buying junk at garage sales. Oh, my parents are going to love that. After lunch we're going to go swimming at the Y, so that should be fun. I can't wait for Monday! It should be a fun girls night out. We haven't really done anything like that before. Should be interesting. Well I'm running out of things to post, so I guess I'll go for now. Post later(Lord willing)

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

I heart Geaugua Lake (sp?)
I went on the Villan...don't ride it....it hurts...BAD!
I went with my school about a week ago. I LOVE THE SCRAMBLER! My two favorite rides though would have to be The Bounty and Raging Wolf Bobs! They rock!

lizamundo said...

i absolutly love amusement park. they are so amusing. take me next time. smuggle me into your fanny pack. do whatever it takes. i want to go !! :) hah i love you

laughingatmyself is so my mother. shes the only person i know to use mishaps in her vocabulary..

B r i t t n e e said...

i ♥ geauga Lake!!!!!!! miss you! love you! ...the Dominator= Best Ride Of My Life!

B r i t t n e e said...

hahaha WAY TO GO LIZ YOU MADE THE ANONYMOUS COMMENTOR FRUSTRATED LOL