Monday, June 19, 2006

Today was a pretty normal day. I went into the library to work from 11 to 1, so that went well. I had to sign people up for the summer reading program which is fun, when there are people to sign up. I have to go back in tomorrow too, but this time I get to work on masks for the parade. That should be fun. After I got home I ate lunch and then took Copper for a walk/run. I think my sweat glands were broken because sweat was like pouring down my face. :p It felt good, though, to get my heart going. After I got back I finished a letter that I had started writing to Jason, played the piano for a bit, and then ate dinner. That has pretty much been my day so far. Tomorrow will probably be about the same. Well I guess I'll go for now. Post later (Lord willing)

No comments: